divorceDivorce HQ attorneys lawyers

Kentucky Child Support Enforcement and Collection

Kentucky Child Support Enforcement, Department for Income Support is part of the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services.

Kentucky Child Support Enforcement (CSE) provides assistance to parents with minor children seeking financial support from a noncustodial parent.

Child support enforcement services are automatically provided to current and former recipients of K-TAP and public medical assistance. Your K-TAP caseworker will refer your case to the appropriate child support office.

If you are not receiving K-TAP or medical assistance, you can apply for child support enforcement services by completing an application (Form CS-33) for services.

Services Available:
  • Location of noncustodial parents
  • Establishment of paternity
  • Establishment of child/medical support orders
  • Enforcement of child/medical support orders
  • Collection of current and/or past-due child/medical support obligations
  • Enforcement and collection of spousal support when there is an existing spousal support order, the spouse or ex-spouse is living with the child, and CHFS is collecting support for the child
  • Review for possible modification of child/medical support obligations
Please note that CHFS will not attempt location efforts if it has reason to believe an allegation of child abuse or domestic violence could be harmful to the child(ren).

Contact Information:
Child Support Enforcement Hot Line (800) 248-1163 Child Support Enforcement Voice Response System (800) 443-1576
Kentucky Child Support Enforcement
Kentucky Child Support Forms
Visit our online Kentucky Child Support Calculator

Kentucky Divorce Attorneys by County

Kentucky Divorce Mediators by County

This information has been compiled directly from the most recently available child support enforcement information. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and complete. Be aware that laws frequently change. Do not take any action based on this information without first consulting an attorney to be certain that the laws pertaining to your particular situation have not changed.

The language used in most cases on this page is legal terminology taken directly from the statutes and laws of each state. The terminology is not always easy to understand. If you are not sure of something you should consult an attorney so that you can fully understand the meaning of the laws.

Follow Us On

Advertise your practice

Child Support Calculator

Divorce Inventory App

Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.