Kelly, Kelly, Marotta & Lafferty, LLC
Kelly, Kelly, Marotta & Lafferty, LLC, was founded upon the principle that in order to best represent a client, the client's best interest must be paramount. Whether it is vigorous representation, prompt resolution of disputes or swift responses to questions and concerns, Kelly, Kelly, Marotta & Lafferty addresses each client's unique needs. Individually, the attorneys at the firm bring their diverse skills and talents to each matter. Collectively, the firm can consider an issue from all angles and develop creative and unique solutions to any issue confronting a client.
With experience, capabilities and the knowledge needed to navigate the complexities of modern living, we will provide practical advice to our clients.
Mark Marotta, partner at Kelly, Kelly, Marotta & Lafferty, LLC has twenty-five (25) years experience in the litigation of divorce matters, handling contested (trials) and uncontested divorce actions involving all aspects of family law disputes including equitable distribution of property; child support; alimony; custody; and parenting time.
Mediation is an important, and growing, area of practice for Mr. Marotta and the firm. Mr. Marotta conducts private party Mediations of divorce matters and those Mediations comprise a major area of his practice. Mr. Marotta also practices Collaborative Law and is a member of the North Jersey Collaborative Law Group.
- Seton Hall University Law School J.D. 1985
- Seton Hall University B.S., Finance, cum laude, 1982
- State of New Jersey, 1985
- United States Federal District Court of New Jersey, 1985
- District of Columbia, 1993
- United States District Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1994
- Law Secretary to the Honorable John. F. Evers, J.T.C., Tax Court, State of New Jersey, 1985-1986
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association (Family Law Committee)
- Passaic County Bar Association (Family Law Committee)
- North Jersey Collaborative Law Group (NJCLG)
- International Academy of Collaborative Law Professionals (IACP)
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Knights of Columbus
- Boro of Rockaway Recreation Department Basketball Program, Past President
- CYO and AAU Basketball and Youth Football Coach
KELLY, KELLY, MAROTTA & LAFFERTY, LLC
25 East Spring Valley Avenue - Suite 320
Maywood, New Jersey 07607
Main Web Site: Kelly,Kelly, Marotta & Lafferty, LLC
This website is designed for information purposes only. This website should not be construed as formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this
Maywood, NJ divorce attorney and mediator
| || |
Follow Us On
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.