Divorce Financial Solutions, Inc.
Coming from a solid financial planning background we are able to analyze and provide expertise on the financial issues of divorce. We will become part of your divorce team and deliver verifiable and undisputable financial data. We clearly identify the financial issues you will face and provide the best case financial scenario that will impact you long after the final settlement.
Veralynn Morris, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) and Financial Services Professional with more than 30 years of experience provides investment analysis, recommendations on plan choices and options, asset allocation, focusing on growth and income. As a CDFA, she assists the client and their attorney to understand the impact of today's financial decisions on tomorrow's financial future.
Divorce Financial Solutions, Inc. can assist you with the financial issues of divorce including spousal and child support, property and liability division, retirement and pensions, tax benefits and consequences, non-retirement assets, income and expenses, creating current and future cash flow and net worth projections, and the long term impact of various and alternative settlements to support and strengthen a case. As a QDRO specialist, she assists in their preparation and follows the division of the plan to its acceptance, confirmation and transfer. Veralynn is recognized as a financial expert providing forensics and expert witness services.
Education, Affiliations and Certifications
- Assist client and attorney with quantitative measurement of financial position.
- Utilize financial tools to show impact of property division, alimony and child support.
- Forensic analysis of financials to discover undisclosed or under-reported financial assets.
- Pension valuation showing future and present value calculations.
- Draft and present financial data with alternatives to negotiate a mutually-beneficial settlement.
- Assist in QDRO preparation through completion and acceptance from the plan.
- Audit calculations prepared by plan administrator to assure correct and accurate plan division.
- Financial planning advisor during and after division of property and retirement plans.
- Expert witness in retirement benefits, their division, QDRO, marital property division.
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst – Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts – 2006-2011
- Mediator – Divorce and Basic Mediation Certification – Mediation Matters, 2012
- Society of Financial Services Professionals – 2010
- Certified Financial Planner Program – Boston University
- Certified Life Underwriter Program – American College
- Graduate Studies – Accounting and Finance – Mount Saint Mary's University
- BA, Business – Mount Saint Mary's University with Honors – 2002
- Series 6 and 63 Exams – 1982 , 1996
- Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow – 1981
- Resident State of Maryland License – Life, Annuity, Employee Benefits, Accident, 1980
135 West Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701
(301) 829-8603 – Office
(240)367-7660 – Cell
Web Site: Divorce Financial Solutions, Inc.
This website is designed for information purposes only. This website should not be construed as formal legal advice.
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this
Frederick, Maryland divorce mediator and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.