Ladouceur and Ladouceur, LLC
Jefferson, Orleans, and St Tammany Parish Divorce Attorney and Mediator
Ladouceur and Ladouceur, LLC offers a wide array of legal services to our clients. Our attorneys are Board Certified by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization in the areas of estate planning and administration, family law, and taxation.
Lindsey Ladouceur has been named one of the top 25 Women Lawyers in the State of Louisiana, as well as one of the top 25 Family Lawyers in the State of Louisiana, by Louisiana Super Lawyers. Lindsey is trained in Collaborative Divorce and actively practices in that area.
Our firm is the perfect size; small enough for personal service, but large enough to get the job done. Our mission is to protect our clients' interests in the most cost-effective manner possible.
|Years in Practice:||28|
|Size Of Firm: ||3|
|Education: ||Loyola University - New Orleans, J.D.Magna Cum Laude 1989|
|Handle Grandparent Rights:||Yes |
|Handle Custody Cases:||Yes |
|Handle Paternity Cases:||Yes |
|Handle Tax Issues:||Yes |
|Litigate Cases:||Yes |
|Mediate Cases:||Yes |
|Fluent in:||English, French |
|Offer a Free Consultation:||No |
|Offer Limited Scope Representation:||Yes |
|Practice Emphasis:||Collaborative Family Law; Family Law; Family Mediation|
|Certifications:||Louisiana State Bar Association Certification in Family Law.|
|Organizations:||Louisiana State Bar Association; American Bar Association; Covington Bar Association|
- Gillis Long Public Service Award, Loyola Poverty Law Center, 2000.
- Recipient: Volunteer Lawyer of the Year, The Pro Bono Project, 1993, 1999.
- Co-Author: "Planning for Marriage, Separation and Divorce (A Louisiana Perspective)," Continuing Education Publishers.
- Professional Liability Loss Prevention Counsel, Gilsbar, Inc. Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board (Qualified Divorce Mediator; Qualified Civil Mediator; Probation Monitor). Arbitrator, LSBA Fee Dispute Program.
- Chair, The Pro Bono Project, 2002. (Board Certified Family Law Specialist, Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization)
|Office Hours:||9-5 Monday through Thursday; 9-2 Friday |
|Credit cards:||Yes, we accept all major credit cards |
22398 Highway 435
P.O. Box 1929
Abita Springs, LA 70420
Phone: 985-898-2131 ext. 1007
Main Web Site:Ladouceur & Ladouceur
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this Abita Springs, Louisiana divorce lawyer and mediator
| || |
Follow Us On
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.