Oregon Divorce Guides, LLC
Stuart Watson of Oregon Divorce Guides, LLC, specialize in Divorce and Family mediation in the Portland, Oregon region for all aspects of divorce/separation. His goal is to provide the most cost effective, structured and compassionate option for families facing divorce. I also have expertise in relationship repair and reconciliation, couple's communication, and short-term couple's counseling.
While divorce is often one of the most difficult and stressful events in life, it doesn't have to turn into a war in which everybody loses.
As Oregon's divorce experts, we provide you with a healthy path through this major life transition by combining the advantages of divorce mediation with the option of advice and protection from divorce lawyers.
It is profoundly difficult for people to make substantial life decisions amidst the grief, resentment and overwhelm common with divorce. Our goal is to minimize the trauma and stress of this transition by delivering the highest quality service, and helping you envision and work towards positive futures for all members of your family.
What makes us unique from other Oregon divorce mediators and professionals?
- Comprehensive understanding of legal, financial, tax and parenting impacts of divorce
- Efficient process structure = reduced meeting time and client costs
- 20 years experience with conflict management and problem-solving tools
- Care for your psychological, emotional, and spiritual well-being
- Experience you can trust: 95% satisfaction rates with client surveys.
- 18 yrs. experience as a Family and Divorce Mediator with Progressive Mediation, mediating over 500 Divorce cases
- 14 yrs. as Mediation Program Coordinator at Resolutions Northwest, mediating hundreds of cases per year and helping develop "Equity-Informed Mediation"
- 1.5 yrs. as Family Mediator with Lane County Courts, Mediating 170 Divorce/Custody cases
- 25 years designing and facilitating Conflict Resolution trainings
- 4 years as a Mediator with The Citizen-Police Mediation Program of the Independent Police Review Division
- 5 years as a Mediator with the Oregon Foreclosure Avoidance Mediation Program
- Author of Relationship Help Toolkit for resolving and transforming conflict: "The Relationship Repair Game".
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Certified Advanced Practitioner, Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Advanced Divorce Mediator Practitioner
- Certified Mediator, Washington Mediation Association: Domestic Relations, Intercultural Relations, & Organizational Relations
- Certified Mediation Practitioner, Community Mediation Services, Vancouver, WA
- Member, Washington Mediation Association
- Senior Mediator, Oregon Mediation Association
- Mediator Development Mentor, Resolutions Northwest
- Listed Divorce Specialist on Divorce Source, YELP, and Google
By combining the best practices and benefits of divorce mediation with the opportunity to obtain legal advice from a family law attorney, we provide the highest quality and most cost-effective program for guiding your family through divorce and legal separation.
Give me a call at 503-453-6694 with any questions and to learn how I might assist you.
| Main Office:
2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, #206
Portland, OR 97212
Regular Appointment Times:
Mon - Fri: 9:00a - 6:00p
Tue, Thur: 6:30p - 9:00p
Parking in adjacent lot or on street.
3282 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214
Regular Appointment Times:
Wed., Sat.: 9:00a - 6:00p
Tues - Thur: 6:30p - 9:00p
Parking on surrounding streets.
Main Web Site: Oregon Divorce Guides, LLC
This website is designed for information purposes only. This website should not be construed as formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this
Portland, OR divorce mediator
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.