Geraldene Sherr Duswalt, Esquire
I have been helping people in New Jersey and New York resolve their legal problems for twenty five years. During this time, I have learned that informed and involved clients can contribute greatly to the achievement of a successful outcome.
As a solo practitioner, I personally work on every case file. I am available to my clients by cell phone during non-business hours if an issue comes up. I care about every client and every case. My goal is to help the clients resolve their case in the most favorable way possible keeping costs down. I am an aggressive litigator when necessary, but feel that cooperation and agreement between the parties is often the better way to go.
Whether the matter involves family law, divorce, wills, real estate, or bankruptcy, I will carefully examine your options and help you to determine the legal strategy best suited for your needs. Each client and every case will be treated with care, compassion, dedication and excellence.
- Family Law
- Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Relocation Issues
- Same Sex Marriage
- Equitable Distribution
ABOUT THE ATTORNEY
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY, NY: J.D. 1987, Editor, Cardozo Law Review
- State University College at New Paltz: B.A., Cum Laude, 1984, Major: Political Science; Minor: Law and Politics
- New York, 1988
- New Jersey, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York: 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York: 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey: 1995
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
Geraldene Sherr Duswalt, Esq.
1812 Front Street
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Main Web Site: Geraldene Sherr Duswalt, Esquire
This website is designed for information purposes only. This website should not be construed as formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this
Scotch Plains, NJ divorce attorney and mediator
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.