Venzon Law Firm, PC
Buffalo New York Matrimonial & Family Law Attorney
Catharine M. Venzon, Founder and Senior Partner of Venzon Law Firm, established the firm in 1984. She is an experienced trial lawyer and seasoned negotiator. Ms. Venzon is a Court certified attorney for representation of children.
It's never too late to live happily ever after
You can be confident that your legal matters will be handled by a courteous and professional team of attorneys and staff who have the expertise to help you achieve a satisfactory result. The Venzon Law Firm welcomes your questions and looks forward to representing you.
|Years in Practice:||31|
Catharine M Venzon-Senior Partner|
Bryan G Brockway, of Counsel
Niagara University |
Bachelors of Arts, summa cum laude,English, School of Education, K-12 Teaching Certification 1975-1979
State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
Juris Doctorate, 1979-1982
|Handle Grandparent Rights:||Yes |
|Handle Custody Cases:||Yes |
|Handle Paternity Cases:||Yes |
|Handle Tax Issues:||Yes |
|Litigate Cases:||Yes |
|Fluent in:||English, Spanish available |
|Offer Limited Scope Representation:||Yes |
- Child custody
- Child support
- Protective order
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Divorce maintenance
- Prenuptial agreement
- Postnuptial agreement
- Debt division
- Division of assets
- Spousal support
- House Closings
- Committee Member – Girl Scouts of Western New York
- 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Women of Distinction Program and Event Committee Co-Chair-This event is where nine exceptional Western New York women are honored for their strength of character, dedicated community service and commitment to mentoring and encouraging girls. This event is a National Girl Scouts of the USA program that recognizes the achievements of women; provides mentoring opportunities and programs for girls ages 5-17. The goals of the event are to provide leadership experiences for older girls with positive role-models, increase awareness of Girl Scouting through community and media recognition, and increase net revenue to Girl Scouts of Western New York through ticket sales and corporate sponsorships.
- Leader - Girl Scouts of Buffalo and Erie County, August 2000 – October 2010 - Troop Leader for girls from Junior to Senior who participated in International travel experiences and public service "To build girls of courage, confidence and character" including travel to Girl Scout Centre in:London, England, Paris, France, New York City and Canada
|Honors and Awards:||
- President Western New York Matrimonial Trial Lawyers Association (2003-Present) *First woman elected.
- Received 2007 Women of Distinction Award from Girl Scouts of Buffalo & Erie County
- Received 2003 Outstanding Leader of the Year Award from Girl Scouts USA and was one of twelve women chosen nationally to receive "Outstanding Leader" and featured in the National Girl Scout Calendar.
|Office Hours:||7:30 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Credit cards:||Yes |
300 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202
145 Main Street
Randolph, New York 14772
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this
Buffalo New York Matrimonial & Family Law attorney.
| || |
Follow Us On
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.