divorceDivorce HQ attorneys lawyers

Minnesota Child Support Enforcement and Collection

The Minnesota Child Support Enforcement Division is under the auspices of The Minnesota Department of Human Services.

Services Available:
  • Locate parents
  • Establish parentage
  • Establish court orders for basic support, medical support, and child care support
  • Enforce court orders for support
  • Review and modifying court orders for support
  • Work with other states to enforce support when one parent does not live in Minnesota
  • Collect and process payments
Child support enforcement case work is done by the counties. They have the physical files and are in the best position to help you.

Find your County child support office

Contact Information:
State Office of Minnesota Child Support Enforcement Division
Correspondence address:
Minnesota Department of Human Services
Child Support Enforcement Division
PO Box 64946
St. Paul, MN 55164-0946
Telephone: (651) 431-4400
Fax: (651) 431-7517
Minnesota Child Support Enforcement
Visit our online Minnesota Child Support Calculator

Minnesota Divorce Attorneys by County

Minnesota Divorce Mediators by County

This information has been compiled directly from the most recently available child support enforcement information. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and complete. Be aware that laws frequently change. Do not take any action based on this information without first consulting an attorney to be certain that the laws pertaining to your particular situation have not changed.

The language used in most cases on this page is legal terminology taken directly from the statutes and laws of each state. The terminology is not always easy to understand. If you are not sure of something you should consult an attorney so that you can fully understand the meaning of the laws.

Follow Us On

Advertise your practice

Child Support Calculator

Divorce Inventory App

Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.