divorceDivorce HQ attorneys lawyers

Alaska Child Support Enforcement and Collection

In Alaska Child Support Enforcement is a division of the Alaska Department of Revenue.

Services Available
  • Locate absent parents
  • Establish paternity
  • Establish child support orders and medical coverage
  • Enforce child support orders
  • Review and modify child support orders
  • Direct Deposit of your child support
In cases where there is both a child support order and a provision for spousal support (also called alimony), the Alaska Child Support Services Division will collect and enforce both types of support obligations. However, they will not collect and enforce spousal support alone.

The agency will also help enforce an order for medical insurance coverage for children.

Contact Information:
Main Office - Statewide
Child Support Services Division
550 W 7th Ave Suite 310
Anchorage AK 99501-6699
Phone: (907) 269-6900
(800) 478-3300 (In-state Toll Free)
Alaska Child Support Information
Alaska Child Support Forms
Visit our online Alaska Child Support Calculator

Alaska Divorce Attorneys by County

Alaska Divorce Mediators by County

This information has been compiled directly from the most recently available child support enforcement information. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and complete. Be aware that laws frequently change. Do not take any action based on this information without first consulting an attorney to be certain that the laws pertaining to your particular situation have not changed.

The language used in most cases on this page is legal terminology taken directly from the statutes and laws of each state. The terminology is not always easy to understand. If you are not sure of something you should consult an attorney so that you can fully understand the meaning of the laws.

Follow Us On

Advertise your practice

Child Support Calculator

Divorce Inventory App

Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.