Villani & DeLuca P.C.
Attorneys Carmine R. Villani and Vincent C. DeLuca founded Villani & DeLuca in 1996 with a vision of providing clients in Ocean County and Monmouth County, New Jersey representation of their legal needs with respect and trust.
Our lawyers have years of hands on experience handling disputed settlements, alimony calculations, child support and visitation, domestic abuse, divorce mediation and even collaborative divorces. Vincent DeLuca, the head of Family Law at Villani & DeLuca is a Certified Matrimonial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court. Our experienced legal team is ready to help you during this difficult time. We always have a lawyer on call - every night and every weekend.
Since its inception the firm has grown to include practice areas such as family law, divorce, child custody, domestic violence, DWI/DUI, criminal defense, personal injury and bankruptcy. The New Jersey attorneys at Villani & DeLuca have dedicated themselves to serving the individual needs of each of their clients.
The lawyers at Villani & DeLuca P.C. are experienced in handling every sort of family law matter in New Jersey including:
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Collaborative Divorce
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child/Spousal Support
- Domestic Partnerships
- Relocation Applications
- Juvenile Matters
- Divorce Mediation/Economic Mediation
- Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders
- Alimony Calculations
- Support Modification Applications
Mr. DeLuca is one of a limited number of attorneys certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney. There are only five (5) Certified Matrimonial Attorneys in all of Ocean County. As of July 2009, he is the only Ocean County NJ attorney member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC). His practice is concentrated in the area of family law.
Mr. DeLuca is also a certified mediator and the former president & a founding member of the Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group. Mr. DeLuca and his team of divorce attorneys will help you resolve your family law issue with your best interests in mind.
- New England School of Law, Juris Doctor 1993
- Muhlenberg College, B.A. in Political Science 1990
- Admitted to Practice in New Jersey/New York 1993
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- In November 1996, Carmine R. Villani and Vincent C. DeLuca founded the law firm of Villani & DeLuca, P.C.
- Qualified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney.
- Master of Hayden Proctor American Inn of Court.
- Approved for admission to the Roster of Mediators for Economic Aspects of Family Law Cases by the NJ Supreme Court.
- Received Certification from the State of NJ Administration Office of the Courts in Mediation & Conciliation skills.
- Currently serving as an Early Settlement Panelist to the New Jersey Superior Court in Ocean County.
- President of the Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group.
- Former Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond A. Hayser, J.T.C. t/a J.S.C.
- Served as mediator to the New Jersey Superior Court in Monmouth County.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association- Family Law Section.
- Active member of both the Ocean County and Monmouth County Bar Association – Family Law Committee.
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Former Adjunct instructor at Brookdale Community College.
Email: Vincent DeLuca
- Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Ocean County Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association – Family Law Section
Gina Ravashiere has been practicing family law for over twenty years. As a Senior Associate with the firm she is devoted entirely to divorce and family-related issues. She handles all aspects of divorce from simple uncontested matters to complex cases involving multiple parties and business valuations.
Gina routinely appears before the Judges in both Ocean and Monmouth Counties. She has represented hundreds of divorcing parties from throughout the entire Jersey Shore area.
Ms. Ravashiere gained valuable experience as a trial attorney from her years spent as a Municipal Prosecutor in Howell Township, New Jersey. Gina appears in both Ocean County and Monmouth County divorce courts.
- Villanova University - School of Law, Juris Doctor 1993
- Rutgers University - Bachelor Degree in Sociology with Criminology Specialization 1990
- Admitted to Practice in New Jersey 1993
Email: Gina Ravaschiere
- Former Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable E. Benn Micheletti, J.S.C.
- Former Prosecutor for Township of Howell
- Certified by State of New Jersey Administration Office of the Courts in Mediation and Conciliation Skills
- Licensed to Practice in New Jersey
- Active Member of Monmouth County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice before United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and United States District Court, District of New Jersey
Michael C. Ayres, Esq., has been involved in the practice of family law since 2003. Prior to becoming an associate in the law firm of Villani & DeLuca, Mr. Ayres was associated with the law firm of Einhorn, Harris, Ascher, Barbarito and Frost in Denville, New Jersey. In his practice there his time was entirely dedicated to all matters pertaining to family law, with an emphasis on high net worth divorce litigation.
While Mr. Ayres was enrolled in law school, he participated in the Social for Center Justice's Family Law Clinic where he litigated non-dissolution and post and pre judgment divorce matters throughout Essex and Hudson County. Mr. Ayres further studied International Comparative Employment and Constitutional Law at the Universita degli Studi di Parma, in Parma, Italy, during his second year of law school.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor 2009
- Penn State University - Bachelor Degree in Crime, Law and Justice 2003
- Admitted to Practice in New Jersey 2010
Email: Michael Ayres
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Ocean County Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
Villani & DeLuca, P.C.
703 Richmond Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach NJ 08742
Phone: (732) 965-3165
Fax: (732) 892-9053
Main Web Site: Villani & DeLuca
This website is designed for information purposes only. This website should not be construed as formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting these
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ divorce attorneys
| || |
Follow Us On
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.