Dean G. Tsourakis, Attorney
Clearwater Divorce Attorney
Divorce is one of the most trying and difficult periods of anyone's life - both financially and emotionally. When a Divorce turns your world upside down, not knowing the system can cost you. What you need is a guide. An expert. An advocate. A Divorce doesn't have to destroy your life.
I've been helping clients through the Divorce process since 2005. I know the system, and I've successfully navigated countless clients through it, ensuring they get a fair and equitable arrangement out of the process. I can be tough as nails when the situation calls for it - but honestly, I'd rather not resort to that, if at all possible. My only goal is to make sure your life is livable after your Divorce.
Based in Clearwater, Florida, I handle cases in Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hillsborough County and the surrounding areas.
- Collaborative Divorce
- Post-Judgment Motions
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Restraining Orders (Injunctions for Protection)
- Parental Rights
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Criminal Law
- University of Florida - Juris Doctor
- Columbia University, New York - Bachelor of Arts
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Tampa Family Law Inn of Court
- Next Generation Divorce
- Tampa Bay Collaborative Divorce Group
- Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Former Member of Florida Prosecuting Attorney's Association
- Federal Bar Association, U.S. Middle District
29605 US Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
Main Web Site: Dean G. Tsourakis, Attorney
This website is designed for information purposes only. This website should not be construed as formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship.
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this
Clearwater, FL divorce attorney and mediator
| || |
Follow Us On
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.