The Law Office of Raymond B. Benzinger, P.C.
An Albo & Oblon, LLP Law Firm
"You can work it out, or you can fight it out."
Virginia attorney Raymond Benzinger favors amicable solutions over court battles. Thousands of clients have benefited from this practical approach and his unique background in divorce and child custody law.
There are times of course, when you need to stand strong. Sometimes the other party is not open to a reasonable agreement. When litigation cannot be avoided, an experienced trial lawyer in your corner is vital.
Raymond Benzinger has practiced law in Virginia since 1971, with a sole focus on divorce and family law for more than 25 years. He has a philosophy of resolution over litigation which he owes to his pro bono and volunteer activities. Attorney Raymond B. Benzinger serves as a Neutral Case Evaluator for the Fairfax Bar Association, a Motions Conciliator in juvenile and circuit courts, and Guardian Ad Litem for children and vulnerable adults.
These unique duties have given Mr. Benzinger a more global outlook as he guides clients through the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce and family law matters. Additionally it enables him to offer out-of-court alternatives that avoid the expense and acrimony of a trial or adversarial negotiations.
The Law Office of Raymond B. Benzinger represents men and women of Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria and surrounding communities of northern Virginia in all aspects of divorce and family law:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal Support - alimony
- Post divorce modifications, including child support modifications
- Enforcement and appeals
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Retirement planning and investment accounts
At the Law Office of Raymond B. Benzinger, we will personally guide you to solutions while ensuring that your interests are protected in property division, parenting arrangements and all related matters. Contact him today to arrange an initial consultation.
- Virginia, 1971
- District of Columbia, 1971
- Pennsylvania, 1973
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1984
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, LL.M. – 1973
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, J.D. – 1971
Law Journal: Law and Policy in International Business Law Journal, Business Editor, 1971
- Carnegie Institute of Technology, B.S. – 1962
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Member, Circuit Court Committee, 2011 – Present
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Member, Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2011 – Present
- Arlington County Bar Association, Director, 2002 – 2011
- Arlington County Bar Association, President, 2000 – 2001
- Arlington County Bar Association, Secretary, 1999 – 2000
- Arlington County Bar Association, Chairman, Law Day Committee, 1985 – 1987
- Arlington County Bar Association, Member, Lawyer Referral Committee, 1985 – 1987
- Arlington County Bar Association, Member, Courts Committee, 1999 – Present
- Virginia State Bar, Member, Virginia State Bar Council, 2002 – Present
- District of Columbia Bar
2200 Clarendon Blvd., Ste. 1201
Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: (703) 312-0410
Main Web Site: Law Office of Raymond B. Benzinger.
This website is designed for information purposes only. This website should not be construed as formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship.
Please mention DivorceHQ.com when contacting this
VA divorce attorney
| || |
Follow Us On
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Do not take any actions based upon the information contained within this web site without first consulting an attorney or an appropriate professional depending upon the content of the information.